A massage during pregnancy can be very beneficial both for the body and mind! It can relieve tension in your muscles, improve your circulation and mobility, and help you to relax. Our pregnancy massage, or prenatal massage, is tailored to the needs of pregnant women.
It is normal during pregnancy to experience discomfort, particularly in your back, legs and shoulders. With our pregnancy
- Stress relief and relaxation
- Relief from muscle tension
- Relief from excess fluid retained in the limbs
- Therapy for aching back, stiff shoulders, sore hips
- Helps sense of wellbeing
There are some cases where it is not advisable to have a massage during pregnancy. If you are suffering from any complications please discuss with your GP or midwife, or contact us to discuss any concerns.
- First trimester – sorry but we cannot massage during your first trimester
- Second trimester – ok to massage
- Third trimester – you may wish to get the consent of your GP or midwife, just to be safe
As with all massages, a full consultation will take place before your massage but if you’re unsure at all please call and ask.
Options & prices
- Full body (40 mins) £30
- Full body (60 mins) £40
At the beginning of your first treatment you will be asked to complete a health questionnaire. This is to make sure that a massage is a safe and advisable treatment for you. We don’t charge for this consultation.