Deep tissue massage
Deep tissue massage is a useful way to reduce chronic muscle pain, assist with recovery after exercise and even relieve conditions such as sciatica and
Using direct deep pressure, our deep tissue massage works to break down adhesions in muscles and the fascia surrounding the muscles, tendons and ligaments.
- Relief from chronic pain and lower back pain
- Help with limited mobility
- Relief from repetitive strain injury
- Help with postural problems
- Relieve muscle tension
- Help for those prone to sciatica (not acute)
- Recovery after a workout
During a deep tissue massage, you may feel some discomfort or pain, although we will always be guided by you and won’t go beyond what you are comfortable with. You may also experience some stiffness for a day or two after the massage, but the long-term benefits are worth it!
Options & prices
- Back & shoulders (30 mins) £25
- Full body or back & shoulders (40 mins) £30
- Full body (60 mins) £40
At the beginning of your first treatment, you will be asked to complete a health questionnaire. This is to make sure that a massage is a safe and advisable treatment for you. We don’t charge for this consultation.