Swedish holistic massage
Swedish massage is a holistic massage, which means that it focuses not just on the body, but on the mind and spirit as well. It is one of the most popular massage techniques in the UK. We massage oils directly into your skin and use a variety of techniques to manipulate your muscles, leaving you feeling restored and recharged.
We are based in the centre of Maidstone and also offer a mobile service. Please see our About page for more information.
For massage in the workplace, please see the Seated Corporate Massage page.
Massage can provide a great boost to the health – both of the body and the mind. See below for some of the common benefits.
Benefits to the body
- Relieve muscle fatigue, soreness and stiffness
- Relieve tired, stiff joints
- Encourage better circulation
- Improve skin tone
- Encourage deeper and more efficient breathing
- Reduce swelling
- Promote general relaxation
- Encourage sleep
- Speed up digestion
Benefits to the mind
- Reduce tension and the effects of stress
- Relax the mind, reducing anxiety and its effects
- Soothe and comfort
- Give a lift to the emotions and increase positive feelings
- Increase energy by invigorating all body systems and reducing fatigue
Options & prices
- Full body (60 mins) £40
- Back & shoulders (40 mins) £30
- Back & shoulders (30 mins) £25
- Variations can be provided
At the beginning of your first treatment you will be asked to complete a health questionnaire. This is to make sure that a massage is a safe and advisable treatment for you. We don’t charge for this consultation.