Seated corporate massage
If you manage a team of people you will understand how important it is for them to be healthy. You can help them to look after their health by offering them a
The most popular massage in the workplace is on-site seated massage (also known as corporate massage or chair massage). This is an oil-free massage where the client remains fully clothed.
Please note – you don’t have to be a corporate client to benefit from seated massage! If you are an individual client who would prefer this type of oil-free seated massage (rather than our Swedish holistic massage or Indian head massage), we are more than happy to help.
Massage tailored to your business needs
A seated massage usually lasts between 20 and 25 minutes, with the client remaining fully clothed and sitting on a special ergonomically designed massage chair. While this would normally take place in a private room, it doesn’t have to. We can provide this service in general office areas and even public places such as corporate events and exhibitions.
Our other massage therapies (Swedish massage, Deep tissue massage, Pregnancy massage, Indian head massage) can also easily be provided in the workplace, as long as you can provide a private room to protect client modesty.
Our massage services are available to businesses in Kent. For bookings of 6+ people (3+ hours) we cover all of Kent. For bookings of 5 people or fewer, we cover an area within 10 miles of Maidstone. Please ask if you’re not sure.
You may like to read our blog post: “Why you should ask your boss for a massage“.
Why corporate massage
It’s not just about giving your staff a treat, although that’s a good reason too!
In 2014/15 in the UK 15.3 million working days were lost due to stress, depression or anxiety, with 9.9 million of those being work-related. 34 million working days were lost due to musculoskeletal disorders (including back pain and neck pain) with 9.5 million of those being work-related. (Source: ONS & HSE). Helping employees to look after their health is good not only for the
On-site corporate massage has many benefits in common with other
Benefits to the individual
- Calms the nervous system and helps alleviate stress
- Improves flexibility and increases range of movement
- Increases circulation, improving oxygen flow to the body and the brain
- Aids removal of toxins
- Relieves muscular tension, aches and pains
- Boosts energy levels and revitalises
- Improves concentration and alleviates mental fatigue
- Helps relieve chronic headaches
Benefits to the boss
- Revitalises office personnel
- Improves productivity
- Alleviates and offsets occupational hazards of a sedentary occupation
- Provides power breaks during high stress meetings
- Provides a motivational tool to compensate for, and facilitate, extended working hours
- Reduces employee absenteeism
- Improves general office and interpersonal dynamics
- Provides a means of de-stressing before leaving the office